Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Kates Playground Majorwager.com





Here I am with a new post and this time of creative sewing, I'm really starting to enjoy myself with the help of a dear friend slowly I can be quite independent . After the rabbit
published in several previous posts, I decided to devote myself, at this time, the American dolls "Primitive" (see link for the project) are really delicious and give little to the imagination .
At the fair in Bergamo I've seen some very beautiful, Erika was on the stand.





course, get to be very "precise" really require much practice, I do not miss the excitement!
The process is not fast, these two projects before I proceeded to ancient fabrics of the white squares was too turned on, I have not ventured much though!




I'm waiting for your comments, if you have any advice are always very welcome!

Hugs to all!
Sonia


Ps: help me to give them a name!

0 comments:

Post a Comment