Monday, November 1, 2010

Vice City Unhandled Exception At Address

Shabby Hearts




Hello everyone I have just returned from the long weekend and rainy, the smell of roasting chestnuts is coming from the kitchen fits perfectly since the day!
We place these hearts shabby a friend of mine asked me to decorate, had bought them in Canazei and were the natural color of wood did not like her, thinking of his house is the result.
During this time I'm trying to prepare for the next markets, but the time I have available is not much, but do not even want to stress because it is always a hobby for me!
I have in mind for the tree decorations and other things that I will show later.
HAPPY PAINTING TO ALL !!!!!!  S O N I A

P.S.: IN NOVEMBRE IL MIO BLOG COMPIE DUE ANNI PENSO DI FESTEGGIARLO CON IL MIO PRIMO BLOG CANDY, devo studiare come funziona e cosa mettere in regalo, vi aggiornerò prossimamente.(SE AVETE QUALCHE CONSIGLIO E' SEMPRE BEN ACCETTO)


0 comments:

Post a Comment