Sunday, November 28, 2010

How To Write A Film Treatment







Buona domenica a tutti!
Qui da me nevica abbondantemente e io sono felice, adoro la neve!

Ho cambiato veste grafica al mio blog, non è una novità lo faccio abbastanza spesso, I finally managed to add a background chosen by me, hit the headlines and add pages.
missing details that I hope to slowly add.
This is thanks to the new Blogger templates and also and primarily to Horace Creareblog of which, with its detailed instructions allowed this.
The only thing I managed was to remove the white borders to the photos and add embellishments to the photos of the type ribbons etc.. I've seen some blogs your blogs, you ask for help!

I posted my new shabby hearts, I'll make other Christmas!







STILL GOOD SUNDAY TO ALL!

SONIA

0 comments:

Post a Comment