Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Ultrasound Wave Dental Cleaning Sonicare

* * SOME 'OF CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS



Hello,
announced the much cold is really come, I do not know you but here in my flat there is a 'cold as hell "and I am very worried for my Market Saturday, I have already started preparing the clothes that I use to ski, it will seem a little woman from Michelin!
I did not do many more things, but they are pretty.
Come and see me if you go around, please, I'd love to know some of you!
collage are photos of Christmas decorations that I made in my house, not many, but the house is not very big. I am inspired
a diversi blog dei paese nordici, ho stampato riproduzioni di vecchie cartoline creando loro una cornice color panna, una corda e  qualche nastrino e l'albero non è più così "freddo" , come dicono i miei figli! .
Voglio anche ringraziarvi per avere partecipato così numerose al mio Primo Blog Candy, chi non lo avesse ancora fatto è ancora in tempo scade il 6 Gennaio 2011.
Per gli auguri aspetto nel prossimo post, altrimenti mi sembra che passi tutto troppo in fretta!
Un abbraccio virtuale a tutti! 
Sonia

IL MERCATINO è IN PIAZZA PRAMPOLINI A REGGIO EMILIA IL 18/12/2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment