Thursday, December 2, 2010

Brazilian Blowout Charlotte Nc Cost

SHABBYCOUNTRY ANCOOOORA HEARTS * BLOG CANDY * *



Hear, hear!
My blog has completed two years in November and to celebrate with you, I point my first BLOG CANDY!
First I want to thank you for your patience and your support especially Erika, Francuzza and Flower, which I have included among their favorites, and so began my adventure.
A hug to all / the others that are slowly added and I hope will be added and will continue to follow me!! The
gift for one of you will be the heart of a surprise that more photos will decide.

to participate here are the things to do:
1) Allow only one comment in this post before midnight on January 6, 2011
2) includes as Followers
3) Publish on your blog logo Blog Candy
this (unless you have a blog you can participate equally, but leave your email address in the comment)

Good Befana! Sonia

0 comments:

Post a Comment